RESCUE SERVICE TRAINING: YOU ARE IN DEMAND.
Be able to act in an emergency and take responsibility.
Do you want to be optimally prepared for an emergency and master all necessary skills safely? Emergency workers are needed in all areas of life. Use your chance to develop professionally, to take on more responsibility and to train you to deal with critical situations safely. Even in the most stressful situations, rescue workers have to know exactly what they are doing – and can apply this knowledge with a steady hand.
With further training in this field, you acquire new skills, deepen your knowledge and stay on the ball.
Training in the field of emergency services and emergency medicine.
- Be ready in an emergency: train highly critical situations to provide routine help in emergencies.
- Learn what really matters in practice with an action-oriented approach.
- Benefit from the latest state of medical and didactic knowledge.
Continuing education and training in emergency services: the action-oriented approach.
- You will practice emergency medical methods intensively and learn a suitable strategy for the respective acute situation.
- Successful learning and practical added value: Theoretical background knowledge and practical implementation are closely interlinked.
- Take on challenging and exciting tasks: From birth to cardiopulmonary resuscitation, from the elderly with a lack of volume to the severely injured with tension pneumothorax.
- Train highly critical operations safely: Coniotomy, thoracic drainage system, intraosseous puncture, etc. occur only comparatively rarely.
- Apply your specialist knowledge directly: We rely on an action-oriented approach for the further training of rescue workers. You actively deal with realistic problems from practice.
Take responsibility now: advanced training in emergency medicine.
- Benefit from highly qualified technical experts who share their knowledge with you.
- Optimal synergy from current specialist knowledge and proven teaching methods.
- Continuously better: We continuously revise, expand and evaluate our teaching content and adapt it to current developments.
Take your chance now to develop yourself further, to take on more responsibility and to train you to deal with critical situations safely.
You haven't found the right one yet?
Do you still not know where the professional journey is going? But do you know that you want to develop professionally and prospectively? We would be happy to advise you free of charge and without obligation. Contact us now.